With regular cleaning and care, your boots can last for years to come. Look after your boots and they’ll look after you.
CLEANING - Finished Leathers
Yearling, Veal Calf, Willow, Kangaroo Black and Chestnut,
Ostrich Black, Crocodile
R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes, helping you preserve your leather goods.
1. Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
2. Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any excessive marks in the leather.
3. Rub cleaner evenly over the surface with a damp cloth until clean.
4. Remove any excess leather cleaner with a dry, clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear, to maintain and preserve the leather and prevent it from drying out or cracking.
1. Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly to finished leathers with a clean cloth or hands.
2. Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately one hour, before buffing off excess to a soft sheen.
Note:Be careful not to over-condition - leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time (we recommend every 2-3 months).
Use R.M.Williams Stockman’s Boot Polish regularly to maintain the colour of your boots and remove scuffs. This keeps the smart finish of your leather boots and is particularly important for maintaining dress boots.
1. Apply R.M.Williams Stockman’s Boot Polish to finished leathers with a clean cloth or brush and rub in well.
2. Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
3. Buff briskly with a shoeshine brush and finish with a buffing cloth to obtain a high shine.
Note:For boots that are badly scuffed, optimum results will be achieved if the polish is left on the uppers overnight. This will ensure the pigment is absorbed into the leather.