When used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer of protection on Suede and Nubuck leathers, working to prevent water and stains that occur with regular wear.
1. Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
2. Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
3. Repeat this process for a total of 3 times, from different directions, for best results.
For Suede or Nubuck leathers, R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner should be used.
1. Gently brush the Suede with a Suede brush.
2. If you have any stubborn marks on your Suede boots, focus your brushing and cleaner spray on this area.
3. Spray Suede cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work the cleaner in a circular motion on the surface of the boot.
4. Dab the boots with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
5. Once dry, brush up the nap with a Suede brush to remove marks. It can be hard to get every mark out of Suede, but any remaining blemishes will add to the character of your boots.
6. Re-apply R.M.Williams Suede Protector using the same method above.
Note:If you do get wet mud on Suede boots, let it fully dry first, then brush it away gently using a Suede brush.